Running has always been fun enjoyable and pain free for the most part.
This winter training season was a little dissappointing for me for many reasons.
Life got the best of me, and when you don't make specific times to run during the day, it won't happen. I got runs in 3 days a week sometimes 4... It's good I was out there at all, better than this time last year... Although I always wanted to run more.
In these past few weeks I've been taking anti-biotics which promise not to effect your energy although they do effect my running performance. I have beeen having runs where I can barely finish because my stomach wants to fall off. Although it has been extremely frusterating, I hope it was the anti-biotics to blame. Because I am now off them and expecting less stomach issues.
I have high hopes for track season. It will be interesting to see how it is running 8 laps around the track compared to being spoiled with scenery during cross country season.
A fast mile time and maybe going to sections this year would be cool.
The clam beach 8.75 mile run was a lot of fun minus the bloody heel. Had a decent time but nothing fast or noteworthy.
Time on the computer seems less and less as I am constanty reminded of my loneley blog by a supportive friend who claims to check it everyday.
I hope to get back into writing on this often. Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment