Monday, June 18, 2012

End of High school, Sanity can begin.

Well, clearly I have been slacking on keeping this updated, but now that I have a fancy new Mac laptop of my own, my future of blogging is looking up!
My track season ended, with some positive things, and some not so much, but overall, loved the season, and saw great improvement in my attitude towards working hard on the track, even if I was never the fastest. Broke 6:00 minute mile!! Which was a goal. and also ran a 13:03 Two-mile at county. (I believe that was the number). I never officially broke 13, except with a translated 3000m that I ran in Oregon. Good thing I am headed north next year!!
This summer, I am going to run a next hard ten weeks of training preferably 6 days a week with running, and some biking on some days in addition (to get ready for Car-less college Dana). I am looking forward to training with my team in McMinnville, Or for Linfield! Accepting that it will be more difficult than I have ever done, but ready for the challenge.
Enjoy the summer, as I will.
I will post something more interesting, and maybe inspiring soon.
-Dana

No comments: