Today was the first club race I could really RACE being that I had no cross country race in the way or workout coming up I needed to rest for. So for the last run of year 2010, I raced the four mile. Mile one-- 6:51, Mile two-- 14:10, slowed down to a more reasonable pace! Mile 3-- 21:30. I BEAT MY SECTIONS TIME. WOW... by thirty seconds.( Shows how bad that sections race really was..) and finally ended 28:56! An average of 7:15 miles. I was really happy with my time and coming in 24th out of 68.. Almost was 2nd woman.. but got passed at the end.. oh well. I loved that race!
Feels good to get back into running. A colder kind of running being that its winter. But I look forward to keeping up the miles and adding cycle class in also...
1 comment:
Good 4 mile race & all the mile splits getting there -- especially considering where you are in the season.
Post a Comment