Thursday, November 25, 2010

Long time.

Well I am back.. finally.
It's been awhile since I've updated my blog, and saying 'I've been busy' isn't really much of an excuse.. being that I'm always busy.. I guess I just haven't been inspired too much to add anything onto this.
Well, Cross Country season is over! It was a success and I enjoyed all of it. Didn't end with a fabulous PR at sections or anything.. but I put the best effort I could. I got 42nd out of 120 or so people. I already can't wait until next year, with another whole year of running in me..
I am currently taking about a week or two off running. It hasn't been too bad being that this is my Thanksgiving Break, so I am busy doing other stuff and my schedule is different anyways. I've gone on a few walks and hikes but no running yet.. I will get back into running at least three days a week and trying to get the Cycle class with my parents.
I am really excited for track and to see what I can do...

1 comment:

Ralph said...

Good first cross-country season with some surprising speed. Congratulations!

Enjoyed your words here on how the recent races have felt to you.