As I sit by the computer eating the biggest apple I've never seen I am surprised that I have time to even write on my blog! Well here I am. (The picture doesn't compare to how big it really is.)
The apple I recieved from my coach. She gave them to our team for doing so well at Clam Beach. :)
Today was another league meet. It was our home meet and I am bummed that we didn't have more supporters out there. Thank you so much for everyone that did show up. <3
It was officially a 5K race. I got 9th overall almost getting beat by my good friend Claire who runs for Arcata. She surprised me with her speed. We were running right with each other for over half the race. Her right at my heels. It sure kept me from slowing down! I ran a 21:45. I PR for me, as I've only ran a few 5Ks this season. The other being in Stanford with a slower time. I was happy with my race, besides getting cut off a million times at the start and having to sprint to the front again. But everything is good! This season is looking good. Getting that top 7 will be tough but we'll see how everything goes down...
-Dana

1 comment:
Very close to 7 minute miles again -- good job!
Post a Comment